Pages

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Ho-Ho-Whoa!

Last week I had some Christmas shopping to finish up in Red Deer and my best friend decided to join me. We made the decision to go get our picture taken with Santa, at Bower Mall..because we're cool and our Mothers thought we were nuts! :)

Our plan was to just stand beside Santa in the picture.. well apparently this Santa had another plan for us. We walked up and he grabbed us! Pulled us down onto his knee telling us "I have a knee for each of you!" Umm, okay. That was awkward, I don't enjoy sitting on an old mans lap. Now, as if being pulled down into a creepy Santa's lap wasn't bad enough, he had to make a comment about the picture. He tells us "If you don't smile big, I'll have to tickle you!" WHOA! That's just a tad bit too far there St. Nick! O.o

At least our picture turned out cute!




:) xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment