Pages

Wednesday 30 November 2011

A Day With Nola

I spent today with the cutest two year old, my baby cousin Nola.  I went over to the Macleod household around 8 o'clock this morning and watched Nola until 6 tonight. Kevin & Jen were off to Calgary for a fetal assesment.. (see previous post )

The appointment went pretty well for them, They got good news of the baby is surrounded by plenty of amniotic fluid although the heart rate is still quite low (in the bottom two chambers that is), they also learned they are having a baby.. GIRL! :) Another sweet, precious, adorbale baby girl! I'm so excited for them!

Nola & I spent the day hanging out watching Treehouse, doing puzzles, and playing with all her other fascinating toys in her brand new playroom :)
Being silly crashing into pillows.
Crappy bathroom pics, cause we can :)


She loves this horse! It was actually mine when I was her age, It's been well used in our family!











0 comments:

Post a Comment