Pages

Friday 28 October 2011

Giving This Life Everything I've Got & Then Some.

I've made a final decision about what I want to do with my life. I'm going to complete the law program at UofA and be a lawyer specializing in Family Law and maybe Child Advocacy. I don't want to be the "typical lawyer" who only does the job for the money. I want to be the one that really does care and wants to help people. That one person who takes the time to hear the full story and try to help in every way. I know it will be a long, hard, stressful journey. I know it's going to be time consuming and emotional but this is what I want. I feel like I was born to do this and if I were to take a different path in life it wouldn't feel right and I wouldn't be happy. I love helping people, I want to be the one to make a positive change in many peoples lives, especially children. Kids are almost always the victims in family law and it's not right. I'm passionate about this decision and dedicating myself to it. I'm going to give it everything I've got and do my part.

Lately I've been asking myself what I want out of life and I think I've finally figured it out. I want to finish school and become a lawyer/advocate, I want to be with that one person who completes me and becomes my world, I want children with that person. And most of all, I just want to be happy. Life is too short to be spent on negativity, that negativity only stops us from becoming who we are supposed to be. The people who prevent me from living out my dreams will be removed from my life.

Live life the way you want to. Have fun, make mistakes, don't worry about the people in your past because they didn't make it to the present for a reason, and they won't matter in the future. <3

I'm ready to begin this adventure and see where it all takes me <3 :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment