Pages

Monday 31 October 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone! I hope you have/had a great Halloween! Of course,most everyone goes out to party leading up to Halloween and on Halloween night. I hope everyone was able to stay safe. :)

I'm not a huge Halloween fan myself, but I still participate a little bit. I made some sugar cookies a couple days ago, when I was taking the one tray out of the oven I thouched my arm on the oven door and burnt myself pretty badly. It's all blistered up and quite red and sore, I'm keeping Alo Vera capsels on it to prevent the burn from scarring and to help it heal.

The white bumps are the blisters. The skin is actually starting to peal. It's a terrible web cam pic, it looks worse in person.

Even though the burn isn't so cute the cookies look good and taste delicious! :)

I'm not doing much this Halloween night. My best friend Monika is coming over to hangout, we're having homemade pizza and wings for dinner and handing out candy to the little goblins who show up. :) Sounds like the perfect Halloween to me!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment