Pages

Tuesday 25 October 2011

The Gloves Are Off.

The entire argument I discussed in my last post (link:http://crazybeautifulyouth.blogspot.com/2011/10/words-dont-fix-everything.html) has been blown completely out of proportion and is spiralling out of control. I don't want to openly say this girls name, however my other friends and family who read my blog know her name.. so I'm just going to call her "A".

Since myself and A have a dance class together, I didn't want to run into her face to face as I knew it would only cause a heated argument/confrontation infront of everyone. Which certainly did not need to happen. So, I avoided her for the class.. I didn't say a word to her and didn't look at her. Since we haven't been speaking and it was a heated fight I figured this was best. Apparently I was wrong, according to A I'm now bullying her. She states I was glaring at her and laughing at her in the class, she developed this idea because I was talking with another friend, Caitlin. Myself & Caitlin were discussing "Silent Hill" during the class and laughed a couple of times. I guess I'm not allowed to have friends and can't have fun.

A is now threatening to have me kicked out of dance because I was "bullying" her. She also said in a text message to a mutual friend of ours that Caitlin was bullying her. None of this is true, the situation was clearly read the wrong way, or she is just trying to start even more drama.. the drama I was hoping and trying to avoid. This morning A's mother texted my mother saying that I was bringing other people into the argument and that I've made false accusations against A. I never made any accusations towards A. She was the one running me down calling me names via text. Now A's mother wants to sit down with Me, Monika, and both our Mothers. However, this is not required. It is not our Mother's fight, it is ours. We're old enough to either work things out, move on from what's happened or simply ignore eachother and not be friends. Yesterday A's mother was made aware of the things her daughter has said and she completely denied that A would every say those things.

The whole situation is completely out of control, thanks to A. I guess some people just need high-school drama in their life?? I'm not one of those people, and I never will be. I hate drama and try to avoid it as much as humanly possible. In fact, I've never had drama in my life up until these past few months when A decided she would like to fight.

I'm going to continue to not speak with A and ignore her when I see her at dance. I have nothing to say to her, and I don't feel I should be apologizing when I didn't do anything. I wish her the best and hope her life pans out the way she wants it to. I just feel it's best if we are not apart of eachother's lives. I have a feeling it's going to be a long road before this ends completely, I just hope A realizes she needs to leave things alone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment